This beautiful boy, Paco, spends the day with Laurissa at daycare every day with a few other kitties (who will certainly make their debut on here at some point during the year). They are all so very sweet, makes me miss having a kitty!
PS If u ever need to have some kitty time, as u mentioned u miss yours, u r always more than welcome to borrow a few of mine. lol (specifically Betsy! jk. Martin would, he be mad if he saw me talking about his one & only like this, hehe)
With the inspiration from a friend who actually completed this project, I'll be following in her footsteps with a picture a day, every day for a year. After losing some of my favorite photos of far away places, its time to find the beauty in daily life and try to capture it. My goal is to get better at using my camera, photoshop and lighting techniques. To find one great shot a month that I'll want in a frame to surround myself with some my favorite things by doing one of my favorite things... photography. PS - I use a D-90 Nikon :)
Oh my big Paco bear! You look so stunningly handsome! :-) Good pic Jess! I got ur FB quest abot his name -- u can always ask L, she knows em all! lol.
ReplyDeletePS If u ever need to have some kitty time, as u mentioned u miss yours, u r always more than welcome to borrow a few of mine. lol (specifically Betsy! jk. Martin would, he be mad if he saw me talking about his one & only like this, hehe)
ReplyDeleteHe's such a sweet boy. I'll have to come cuddle with more, though I do love cuddly Rosco.... my next model!
ReplyDeletehaha I just realized my typo above, emant to write "Martin would be mad" LOL!
ReplyDelete