06.01.10

Amazing Chihuly chandelier in Bellevue.

Photobucket

ISO: 1600  
Exposure: 1/400 sec
  Aperture: 5.6  
Focal Length: 280mm

5 comments:

  1. Yay! You posted more pics! =D This piece is amazing - beautiful picture .. the colors really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm such a SLACKER!! I take pics every day but the posting lately has been a bit slow. lol

    I love the textures and colors, would be cool to see how he did these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah right. A slacker. That practically works 24/7!! I am really proud that you are able to keep up with it. With your inspiration ... I even tried to kick start myself into learning how to cook, by trying a recipe everyday. I got about 5 days in.

    Now I am going to try to start an "exercise everyday" blog. I already am at a fail since I started the blog on the 1st and haven't exercised yet. HA!

    Seeing Chihuly's work in Tacoma (I think) is one of the things we plan to do before the big move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Why did you choose such a fast ISO? Does your camera record all the info such as ISO, appeture, fstop? Or are you writing this info down each time you make a picture?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine, each picture will save the info when you import it into your computer. To find out the info, right click on the file in an explorer window and click on "details". I wanted a very fast shutter speed for shake reasons - I didn't have a tripod and this is VERY far away, so for crispness I chose the shutter speed, and the camera did the rest.

    ReplyDelete