06.06.10

I was at a the science center today and spent a bit of time in the Butterfly room. A photographers dream (and nightmare, STOP FLYING!) :) This wasn't the most beautiful (the background on it was crap and the shot just generally uninteresting other than the striking color), but this lovely one posed for me, so it won picture of the day.

Photobucket

ISO: 1600
Exposure: 1/125 sec
Aperture: 4.8 

Focal Length: 145mm

2 comments:

  1. OOOooh .. I love it!! I didn't even notice the background. I was about to close my browser and had this window up and the pic caught my eye. (I had already stopped by to check your pic earlier ;D)

    I did not know that they had a butterfly room at the science center. They used to have one at the zoo, and the year I finally decided to go it was gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background on this one was fine - it was the prettier butterfly (thats not on the blog) that has the crappy background.

    The butterfly room is near the dinosaurs. :) VERY hot in there, but worth it.

    ReplyDelete